sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

3rd & 4th Intemediate_Ms Marcela Roca Iglesias

Hi! Would you like to see the videos of the songs we worked in class?

Here is "What doesn´t kill you makes you stronger"

and "Set fire to the rain"


Last, but not least "I'll survive" by Gloria Gaynor (A very old video clip, ha ha!)



Look! I found a very nice version (and more modern too) of the song "I will survive" by Glee. They mixed it with Destiny's Child "Survivor" I hope you like it .




and if you haven't got bored of watching videos yet, here's Suvivor´s original video by Destiny's child.



And if you'd like to sing, you'll find the lyrics here
click here

How can the song "Survivor" be compared to the others? Similarities? Differences?


See you in class! I'd like to know your opinion!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario